I'm so ready for Christmas!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFbaagQ3/

I made them their own Christmas music video šŸ¤£

I'm thinking I'm going to try putting lights up around the duck pen (out of their reach of course), anyone else got any festive outdoor decorations?
Oh my gosh, I love this so much!

I love that I get to see dougie and sprightly in action

I vote yes! The lights would be so cute. Iā€™ve always wanted to make our coop cute. I have lots of ideas but no giddy up šŸ¤£ so YOU do it and Ill just live vicariously through you!

Oh my gosh, I love this so much!

I love that I get to see dougie and sprightly in action

I vote yes! The lights would be so cute. Iā€™ve always wanted to make our coop cute. I have lots of ideas but no giddy up šŸ¤£ so YOU do it and Ill just live vicariously through you!
Ill share images once I get around to it!!

Your ducks so cute! I have a christmas light display every year and it get bugger every year. I should add some to my chicken coop!
Thank you! And that's cool!!!
Ive always wanted to go all out on decorations, especially in the front yard like the rest of the street do- this might be the year for some outdoors decor!

Thank you! And that's cool!!!
Ive always wanted to go all out on decorations, especially in the front yard like the rest of the street do- this might be the year for some outdoors decor!
The light displays have been passed on for 3 generations. I cant end them, i loce doing them anyway. We have a box that connects to the computer and then it play music and the lights play with them.

Back
Top Bottom