I'm so sad!

I raised the position of the warmer as a way to make it less warm. It started off at 95 degrees, then down to 92. Right now for the remaining chick who seems to be doing well I have the warmer raised up and it's 84 degrees under there. I may raise it up again a notch because she's gotten so much bigger. I did have to clean off all of their butts but now my remaining chick seems to not have an issue. I see the chick eating and drinking several times a day. She poops several times a day and it looks normal.
We have carbon monoxide sensors, and have our furnace serviced every year in November.

I raised the position of the warmer as a way to make it less warm. It started off at 95 degrees, then down to 92. Right now for the remaining chick who seems to be doing well I have the warmer raised up and it's 84 degrees under there. I may raise it up again a notch because she's gotten so much bigger. I did have to clean off all of their butts but now my remaining chick seems to not have an issue. I see the chick eating and drinking several times a day. She poops several times a day and it looks normal.
we do have a gas stove and oven, I cook with mostly cast iron

Back
Top Bottom