Imp Answer

Because he is.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
gig.gif

Well, that's a bit convoluted to answer.

Several years ago I took in a couple of feral/stray cats, when they were abandoned. The little feral female had been having 2 litters a year. I knew to expect another litter that fall. When she had them & I found them I took 3 about 2 week old kittens from her and bottle raised them. (I trapped her and had her fixed) In the process of raising them I had them barricaded in one end of the kitchen. One day I got home from work and fell asleep slumped on the couch. When I awoke I found the littlest of the kittens had gotten over the barricade, was sitting on my chest, nose to nose, staring into my eyes. I groggily said something like, What's my little green eyed imp up to. From that moment forward his name was Imp. He is so overweight as an adult that I now call him Blimp.
roll.png

A few years later when I wanted to join BYC, I delayed and lurked for almost a year, because of connectivity issues with Qwest. When that was resolved I couldn't come up with an user name. I was talking about it at work. I said I wanted it short, easy to type one handed, and reflected my personality. Didn't even cross my mind to use something chicken related. Duh. Someone at work suggested Imp after the cat. It worked for me, so I joined that night. btw- at the time I thought imps were like elves or something like that, friendly and full of fun; wasn't till after I joined that I found out that they are demons from hell. Oh well, guess either works at times.

Imp- Thanks for asking

Last edited:
Kinda funny, a few minutes ago I walked out to my kitchen, and saw this in my backyard. I stared & stared & stared, thinking OMG there's a 30 lb cat in my back yard. Very oddly shaped 30 lb cat. Watching my pullets. Hmmm! Black Panther? Black Mtn Lion? Got out the binoculars and camera. It was the 2, I took in, sleeping together.

Head of the monster is Cleo- mom to Blimp
Backend is Zulu-Khan
They are about 14 years old now

15498_img_0314.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif

Several years ago I took in a couple of feral/stray cats, when they were abandoned. The little feral female had been having 2 litters a year. I knew to expect another litter that fall. When she had them & I found them I took 3 about 2 week old kittens from her and bottle raised them. (I trapped her and had her fixed) In the process of raising them I had them barricaded in one end of the kitchen. One day I got home from work and fell asleep slumped on the couch. When I awoke I found the littlest of the kittens had gotten over the barricade, was sitting on my chest, nose to nose, staring into my eyes. I groggily said something like, What's my little green eyed imp up to. From that moment forward his name was Imp. He is so overweight as an adult that I now call him Blimp.
roll.png

A few years later when I wanted to join BYC, I delayed and lurked for almost a year, because of connectivity issues with Qwest. When that was resolved I couldn't come up with an user name. I was talking about it at work. I said I wanted it short, easy to type one handed, and reflected my personality. Didn't even cross my mind to use something chicken related. Duh. Someone at work suggested Imp after the cat. It worked for me, so I joined that night. btw- at the time I thought imps were like elves or something like that, friendly and full of fun; wasn't till after I joined that I found out that they are demons from hell. Oh well, guess either works at times.

Imp- Thanks for asking

Okay, 99.9% of that is a load of bull manure.
tongue.gif

You're an Imp, through and through because of the part I highlighted. Trying to blame the cats, shame on you!
roll.png

Quote:
gig.gif

the cat. It worked for me, so I joined that night. btw- at the time I thought imps were like elves or something like that, friendly and full of fun; wasn't till after I joined that I found out that they are demons from hell. Oh well, guess either works at times.

Imp- Thanks for asking

tongue.gif

You're an Imp, through and through because of the part I highlighted. Trying to blame the cats, shame on you!
roll.png

Doncha mean it's cat poop?

The cats are used to it.
lol.png

Imp-
3.gif

Quote:
tongue.gif

roll.png

Doncha mean it's cat poop?

The cats are used to it.
lol.png

Imp- http://bestsmileys.com/evil/3.gif

Cat poop, mouse poop, bull poop. Same diff.
tongue.png

Don't forget the flying monkey poop.
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom