My hen has had an impacted crop for like 2 weeks! What should I do? I had a thread for this same reason but it got old and my hen got worse. Her name is Speedo and she is almost 5 years old (this spring is her b-day) she has had and impacted crop for like a week or two and is getting more and more lethargic every day. I have her in my house and she is tipping her head up and "swallowing/drinking" something in her crop. I have massaged her crop almost everyday since I noticed she was sick. She is swallowing stuff alot i think which are fluids in her crop...? Please help! I love her and shes one of my original hens from when i first got hens. She has also lost alot of wieght. Her breath smells kind of like poop too.