Impacted crop?

Glad the crop was empty!
The one that has a mushy crop, if you left water in the brooder all night, that may be what you feel.
I would let them all have food, you can also offer a little wet feed to see how that goes, mine always think it's a treat LOL
I think it was the water I was feeling because I checked a bit later & it was down.
I ended up giving them food, they attacked the feeder & I ended up switching them from the little feeder to the big one to stop the bickering over spots. I don't know how to make wet feed, do I just water down the starter crumble?

I think it was the water I was feeling because I checked a bit later & it was down.
I ended up giving them food, they attacked the feeder & I ended up switching them from the little feeder to the big one to stop the bickering over spots. I don't know how to make wet feed, do I just water down the starter crumble?
Great!
Yes, for a wet mash, just mix feed with water (I use warm water), let it soak for about 30minutes and serve - you may need to play with consistency, some birds like it a bit dry, mine like it about the consistency of loose cookie dough :D

Back
Top Bottom