important article about layers might help !!

I really think that this article should be sticky so I tried to put it back in front to let people read it.

Not sure what a "sticky" is but I'd sure like to be able to refer to this info in the future without the allmighty search.

I copied and pasted this into my microsoft works, saved it as a document, also printed so I can insert it into the book I refer to when I am drinking coffee in the morning. I love reading BYC, but sometimes I too have trouble remembering where I saw a thread, or even what forum it was under. This helps.
wink.png

Thank you for sharing this article!

My girls are getting to the egg laying age and I believe all my questions have been answered.

Could you please repost what magazine that you received this from? I am interested in subscribing.

Quote:
Raise the waterer up on a "platform" by a few inches then - no more shavings in the water!

LOL yeah, we already tried... my chickens are determined to annoy me, and now they're 10 weeks and still living in their brooder because the coop is not yet done, and by still living in the brooder i mean they sleep in it at night, and go outside into the pen during the day.

Quote:
Thank you for taking the time and reading the Article,the magazine name is Backyard Poultery.
Thanks again
Omran

Thank you for taking the time and reading the Article,the magazine name is Backyard Poultery.
Thanks again
Omran

Is it an online magazine? Or snailmail? I love eMags!

Thank you for the article, it was extremely informative. I don't need the info now, but if I do, I will know this is out there.​

Back
Top Bottom