IMPORTANT-people who have ordered from ideal

LinckHillPoultry

Songster
12 Years
Jan 17, 2008
Pennsylvania
Okay. I am planning on ordering from ideal poultry. My question is for people who have ordered from ideal, how much is shipping?
I plan on ordering 25 chicks, which is equivalent to exactly 1/4 of the box.
It says that for orders less than one full box add $7.00 handling. & the other says for states other than texas, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma & Missouri, add 12 cents per chick for priority mail, that is $3.00. Does that mean shipping total is just $10? Please give me an answer
big_smile.png

Off hand, I do not remember the shipping cost but I would recommend you call or email them, They are the nicest people on earth and will go out of their way to accomodate you. I had several shipments last year and not one complaint. Shipping was fast, birds were healthy and sexing was 100%

My husband asked the same question a week or two ago and Ideal said there is no shipping charge added. So just the costs that you mentioned and an additional for multiple breeds or sexes.

I just placed a 25 chick order, with 6 different breeds in that order. It came to around $75. You need to read their shipping charges info on their website.
brian

Their shipping page has all the info you need. It is 12 cents per chick IF they have to air mail you your birds. Then, for every breed under 25 birds you order, it is an extra $1. Since you are ordering under 100 total, there is a $7 for your package.

Shipping for you if you ordered all the same type of chicks will be 10.

Thanks everyone. I thought that was the price. I just wasnt sure because all the other hatcheries ship for a lot more. This is perfect! I'm so excited!

Good grief...I saw the heading for this thread, and I thought you were going to tell us they had just discovered a huge Marek outbreak in their stock!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom