In need of Polish

M_coosae

In the Brooder
Sep 23, 2017
So I have have had no success getting healthy Polish from local breeders. The birds I get are either sick or end up not being polish at all. FYI- its not my coop conditions since I tend to have extremely high survival with my other types of birds. So i would be extremely grateful if someone could recommend a Polish breeder in NW Fl or South Alabama. I would be willing to take either extremely young birds or slightly older if they are people/kid friendly. I will also take a young rooster/cockeral or 2 as well. I have reached out to hatcheries that ship but do not need 25 birds! thank you in advance

John

you can try a hatcherie theres meye hatcherie chickens for back yards hatcherie and my pet chicken hatcherie good luck :frow i have thought obout getting more chickens and i looked on there and you can get has little has three chicks i have not got any from there

NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER buy from My pet chicken. One of the worst reputations in the business. I would buy from TSC before going there. Get some from a reliable hatchery. Often times, people will spilt order so that they can get the amount of chicks they want, and another person gat get their chicks, while still meeting order minimum. Murray McMurray, and Meyes are all great hatcheries.

Back
Top Bottom