In need of QUAIL eggs ( FERTILE )

the3quail

Songster
Oct 6, 2020
Gilbert, AZ
My Coop
My Coop
Hey Friends!
I am in need of 5-6 fertile quail eggs. Any cold hardy breed. I Am looking for them to be here the next day or 2 after ordered. I have 7 girls, but they are not laying, or only 1 or 2 are.
Please Message me if you can ship some to me!
Looking to only pay no more then $10-15

Hey Friends!
I am in need of 5-6 fertile quail eggs. Any cold hardy breed. I Am looking for them to be here the next day or 2 after ordered. I have 7 girls, but they are not laying, or only 1 or 2 are.
Please Message me if you can ship some to me!
Looking to only pay no more then $10-15
I believe southwest gamebirds is in your state, I’ve heard wonderful things about them. On shipping eggs, the shipping alone will be around $10, so imo you will probably need to spend about $25-$35.

I believe southwest gamebirds is in your state, I’ve heard wonderful things about them. On shipping eggs, the shipping alone will be around $10, so imo you will probably need to spend about $25-$35.
Oh shoot yes I forgot about them. I can for sure just do pickup with them. Im gonna go email him now actually, Lol!

And...if you want them over-nighted you are paying more than 25 for just shipping.

I figured. I can most likely do pickup for them. Hopefully he will reply to my email soon.

Back
Top Bottom