In Planning Phase

bbogda

Hatching
Feb 15, 2017
Happy Valentine's Day to Me! Getting chickens so reading up on coops, chickens and all that goes with it. Searching for info led me to this group. Currently have bees and looking forward to raising chickens as well.

welcome-byc.gif

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! How exciting for you to be planning your new chicken adventures :clap Our learning Center is a great place to stop by if you have not already done so. Lots of fab articles there on getting started ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck and be sure to ask any questions, everyone here to help you along the way.
Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

welcome-byc.gif

That's fun planning a coop and flock!

x2 on the Learning Center, lots of good info there. Always feel free to ask questions, the members here are very good about sharing experiences and expertise.

Best of luck to you!

Howdy from Kansas, bbogda, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you with us! You are wise to plan first in order to avoid frustration later! And BYC is the perfect place to start!! Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!!
smile.png

Hello there, and welcome to the community! I am pleased you could join us, I do hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy yourself here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

G’Day from down under bbogda
frow.gif
Welcome!

Best wishes to you and your new feathered family members when the arrive .. very exciting!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom