In The Dark of Night- A Fox RP

Marana said stiffly "My name is Marana. What is yours?" She thought to herself ' I should be nicer!' She then smiled at him
"I'm..um...Hawk" hawk stammered. He was making a full of himself. That was supposed to be his brother's job; running around talking to girls. Still, she smelled so good...

"I'm..um...Hawk" hawk stammered. He was making a full of himself. That was supposed to be his brother's job; running around talking to girls. Still, she smelled so good...
Marana smiled at him. He was adorable, and she immediately felt endeared to him. "Hawk is nice name!" She said, then feeling silly right away. She made it sound like he was a little cub

Marana smiled at him. He was adorable, and she immediately felt endeared to him. "Hawk is nice name!" She said, then feeling silly right away. She made it sound like he was a little cub
Hawk smiled "So is Marana" He knew he really needed to work on his compliments, but it was all he could think of at the moment.

(Is it possible for Vivian to have Hawk as her mate?)
(I guess so
hu.gif
lau.gif
)

Jonah had gotten distracted with a mouse and suddenly realized that his two potential new friends had apbandoned him. Oh well.
---
Raeleigh trotted through the forrest, trying to find Snare.

Back
Top Bottom