In the market for some Quail!

MoodyBroody622

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 23, 2013
Scribner, Nebraska
Hi fellow BYC friends!
frow.gif
I am looking for a pair of button quail! I dont really mind what color! Do any of you out there live in Nebraska! If they HAVE to be mailed, I wont mind but I would feel better if they didnt have to be! If you are out of state and have a pair for sale for cheap, message me! Thank you

Do they do better in trios or pairs? I want some to add to my flock and to take and show to children once a month at a farmers market! Do I need a permit! I have been told yes and know so I am not sure! I have a way to house them and are ready for some, and am willing to get a permit!

You do not need a permit to keep Button quail. They are tropical birds and must be kept indoors. You can keep them in fish aquariums or even parrot cages. They are kept in pairs only.

You might PM "GrandmaBird" or "Steller". Both of these folks keep and or breed button quail. :)

You do not need a permit to keep Button quail. They are tropical birds and must be kept indoors. You can keep them in fish aquariums or even parrot cages. They are kept in pairs only.

You might PM "GrandmaBird" or "Steller". Both of these folks keep and or breed button quail. :)
Thank you so much! I will definetley ask them! And I am planning on housing them in a smaller stock tank, indoors in my rabbit house, and then have them in an aquarium when I take to the farmers market to show to the children!

Back
Top Bottom