In the quail family? But exotic?

Chinchillas are more of common pets here. I just thought exotic since it was in the jungle like room with the toucan and tortoise
Those could technically be pets too. I think the whole jungle atmosphere and more "unusual animals" makes them seem more exotic then they actually are. Still sounds like a fun place to visit.

Those could technically be pets too. I think the whole jungle atmosphere and more "unusual animals" makes them seem more exotic then they actually are. Still sounds like a fun place to visit.
It is! Hot though, and scary because you have a chance of stepping on a bird or butterfly 😂 and it feels weird when the blue morpho land on you, they’re so big

I have a chinchilla as a pet. I had 3 earlier this year, but two didn't adjust well to my move. The one I have left is 15 years old.

I've also had King quail as pets too. I didn't try to move them when I relocated this summer, but will probably get some eggs to hatch when I'm settled again.

I have a chinchilla as a pet. I had 3 earlier this year, but two didn't adjust well to my move. The one I have left is 15 years old.

I've also had King quail as pets too. I didn't try to move them when I relocated this summer, but will probably get some eggs to hatch when I'm settled again.
I also have a chinchilla.

I really want quails but based off their health I don’t want to risk it, chinchillas and ferrets are such fun companions but smell bad so I can’t keep them

I really want quails but based off their health I don’t want to risk it, chinchillas and ferrets are such fun companions but smell bad so I can’t keep them
Ferrets do smell, but chinchillas don't. They are messy, however, and will throw shavings and poop out of their cage is they can.

I've always wanted a ferret, but the smell and their mischief make them a poor option for me. Cats can get into things and are curious, but ferrets are basically hyper cats with hands.

Ferrets do smell, but chinchillas don't. They are messy, however, and will throw shavings and poop out of their cage is they can.

I've always wanted a ferret, but the smell and their mischief make them a poor option for me. Cats can get into things and are curious, but ferrets are basically hyper cats with hands.
Ferrets are pretty much small stinky cats, otters are water cats, I haven’t found a sky cat yet 😂

Back
Top Bottom