in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

I think one of the reasons I like the Internet is that I feel like less of a individual ding-a-ling when I see that other people misplace the tape and scissors that they just sat down. I am part of something much wider,something larger, a group...a ding-a-lingdom.

I kind of like belonging to something bigger.
smile.png

Quote:
I am of the ding-a-ling group that searches for something for 5 mins, then realise it is in my hand and I am using the 2 fingers not gripping it to lift things to look under them!

Really? Wow. I suppose as a stone carver you are well acquainted with dust, but I think you would be so used to it you would just ignore it. My husband is in horticulture and soil is just a natural way of life for him. .. but then again he sweeps a LOT.
When I said I dust the house, i meant I fill it with dust, not that I try to remove the dust. :)

AHH! okay. good. I was concerned . I mean if gargoyle has a dust free house being a stone carver, then I obviously have serious dust issues.

Okay. I can use that logic. So when I say say, 'I gave my house a light dusting,' I just go with the flow instead of against it. Like flowering chicken, sadly- I dredge the house I don't dust it.

images

I also have this problem, except X3 and two boot wearers
images

The shepard is smart enough to wipe her feet, but she enjoys the noises we let out when they all trudge though after we've mopped. She just looks at us and laughs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom