in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Sgt.Mom you REALLY did it this time!!. I just viewed your dancing spider - all I can say is pepsi really burns when it comes out of your nose. Please give ample warning next time.

PS I noticed the object of his affections didn't seem amused

Sgt.Mom you REALLY did it this time!!. I just viewed your dancing spider - all I can say is pepsi really burns when it comes out of your nose. Please give ample warning next time.

PS I noticed the object of his affections didn't seem amused

lau.gif

My parents asked one goose for the supper in the holiday, but i told that i don`t have enough geeses (i don`t sell or kill my geeses in this year, i want go receve much eggs and much young geeses, and then i will can use some geeeses as a food). I told that i can give any turkey, but my parents answered "Nooooo!!!" In this year i buy much various 2-3 days old (very young) turkeys and used it after some months (no all turkeys but much) for the food and for the trading. All my refrigerators are full of the meat of this fowl. We eat the soup width the turkeys, the fried potato width fried turkeys... Every day turkeys and turkeys, two months yet only the turkeys. One time i sold 2 turkeys and buy some meat of the cow for the soups. But now we begin to eat the turkeys again. I think if i will cook the turkey in the holiday too, my parents will kill me ))))
And i taked one big duck. The stomach, liver and the heart i use for my supper today, and the duck will be cooked next day, i think to use the apples, some lemons from my lemon-garden in the house, and the potato.
Next year i think to buy one or two little piglets. I thing i have enough food for give to they, and they will be big and fat )))

Back
Top Bottom