in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Today i have the day of the surprises. My big dog Akesh bring a egg to my mother. She was on the terrace, he entered to the door and carefully placed an eg on the floor. We are very surprised - i never teach him to do that! Last time i walked on my garden where live my geese, find the eggs everywhere and take it. My dog always was near of me. He see what i pick up the eggs and begin to do that too. And he bring it very carefully. I washed this egg by warm water and put in the incubator.

And another surprise gived me a hen. I buy a new cock and 4 hen (i will buy more, but now i don`t have enough money - i want to buy more incubators first, and maybe one brooder too). One man from another region - Tver (it`s a town 167 km from Moscow, and... hmmm, 110 km from my house) entered to my village (he always travel everywhere and sell the chikens - the mother of he`s wife have more as 200 chikens every time). Well, i asked the cock and some hen. He open a cell, i taked a chikens to big box, and in the cell we find an egg! The chiken put an egg during a travel in the car. This man give me this egg, i put in the incubator. Of course the probability of hatch is not high, but i try to reveive one young chiken, because now i have some place in the icubator (and this man drive the car carefully, the egg can be okay). If the chiken will hatch i name this chiken Chuk Norris
big_smile.png

Now i have two cocks, a very old black cock and one young white cock (leghorn). I hope now the eggs will be fertilized.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom