in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Napoleon's way of telling me the house is too hot View attachment 2711185
I like his name

Here's Bienville

20210416_161301.jpg

Quack, quack. Pasha, did you name your ducks?
No, although sometimes I give them weird and sometimes stupid nicknames based on their personality. I used to keep a lot of ducks, but last year a fox came to me and brought me a lot of problems. I managed to catch the fox, I had to kill it (I had no choice), well, and only 8 of the ducks survived. Since then I had to carry out a number of defensive measures - pour concrete all the places where the fox can crawl through, made the fence gates one meter higher (initially they were too short), start again to keep (old the dog died, it was too old) the big dog, and to top it off, install a video surveillance camera. Now that I finish some works, I want to buy more ducks, geese, turkeys and chickens (i have now some geese and chikens leghorns too). Those geese and ducks that live with me now are quite old birds. I'm not going to eat them, they live just like that. When I have a lot of birds, then perhaps I will eat someone, but no these.
I also have goats, initially I thought to keep one goat and 2 goats, but I bought 1 and 4 goats, and then they began to breed. Someone I ate, and someone left, in general, now I have more than 25 goats.

My husband is such a goofball. We eat pretty healthy, but as soon as my back is turned in the store, he sneaks something like this in the cart. He doesn't even want to buy it, he just does it to see my reaction.
I buy salted and smoked herring and capelin in the nearest store, the saleswomen all the time look at me with condemnation, because this fish is very smelly. They bring very different and interesting food to the store, but for years I have not bought anything except this fish, chocolate and sweet soda. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom