in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

I love horses too. 💞.
FB_IMG_1631027628938.jpg

Caught the ground with the strimmer?
What do you use to mow?

Sorry, I'm a bit of a mowing fanatic
No, actually that is the remains of a plant theft. Some one walked by and quickly dig up one of the Freeze-maggeden survivors at our beach house.

I had just started to mow that section and discovered the very fresh “extraction.”

we had lost our normal landscaper from the previous year and no idea why, so went down to “clean up” and do some hurricane prep-“Band-aids” to gulf facing widows.

No, actually that is the remains of a plant theft. Some one walked by and quickly dig up one of the Freeze-maggeden survivors at our beach house.

I had just started to mow that section and discovered the very fresh “extraction.”

we had lost our normal landscaper from the previous year and no idea why, so went down to “clean up” and do some hurricane prep-“Band-aids” to gulf facing widows.
Oh haha wow ok!
The stuff people do these days. Losers

So I’d converted to 80V batteries for small stuff a couple years ago. No more gasoline or gas/oil mixing….
That kobalt 80V mower, weedwhacker, chainsaw, blower all use the same batteries….. great way to do stuff for me the few years.

And the big yard up here has a 6’ flail PTO.

Back
Top Bottom