in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Yea, we go there often. Love going to mystic pizza. Have you been to old mystic village to? It's right next to the aquarium.

We didn’t make it to the old mystic village but spent some time walking around the area near the bridge. We started with mystic pizza then walked around before trying the ice cream shop. Not sure when the next time we will tour the north east but will check into it if/when we do.

_DSC0083_Luminar4-edit.jpg

We didn’t make it to the old mystic village but spent some time walking around the area near the bridge. We started with mystic pizza then walked around before trying the ice cream shop. Not sure when the next time we will tour the north east but will check into it if/when we do.
You should. Theres a lot of fun things to see there, interesting shops to. They have a beautiful duck pond and great restaurants to. Should also visit the ship docks there and the aquarium.

First,,,, you are making me hungry with your postings,,,:drool:drool:drool and SECOND,,, at least one person here still is wondering where its located??? (town).
Northeast is a large territory :old
So I believe that would be Mystic CT. I found the drawbridge with goog images.

Back
Top Bottom