in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Actually I don't speak English. I understand a lot of words and I don't need a dictionary, but if I start trying to say something myself, I'll terribly mess up all the grammar, endings, verb conjugations and stuff. Therefore, if I need to write something, I use an online translator. Therefore, if I have a more or less understandable language, this is the merit of the programmers, but not mine. Moreover, if I read the text given by the online translator, I understand it freely. Those. I can read English fluently, but I can't write, or I can write, but with a lot of mistakes.
With my teeth, I’m just banal laziness - I have to go to the store for toothpaste, and I go there extremely rarely. In other words, as an equivalent, I often eat fresh apples and drink a lot of milk. Therefore, my teeth have not yet fallen ))
Salt..instead of toothpaste! Just a little. :)

Actually I don't speak English. I understand a lot of words and I don't need a dictionary, but if I start trying to say something myself, I'll terribly mess up all the grammar, endings, verb conjugations and stuff. Therefore, if I need to write something, I use an online translator. Therefore, if I have a more or less understandable language, this is the merit of the programmers, but not mine. Moreover, if I read the text given by the online translator, I understand it freely. Those. I can read English fluently, but I can't write, or I can write, but with a lot of mistakes.
With my teeth, I’m just banal laziness - I have to go to the store for toothpaste, and I go there extremely rarely. In other words, as an equivalent, I often eat fresh apples and drink a lot of milk. Therefore, my teeth have not yet fallen ))
Salt..instead of toothpaste! Just a little. :)
I will suggest what I have been using for almost 30 years. Hydrogen peroxide.

By itself if I’m in a rush.
Or
With toothpaste (not much needed).
Or
With just a small amount of baking soda (again not much).

Are all worthwhile & cheap solutions.
You will Foam At The Mouth! So stay at the sink.

For some reason, I remembered a story from the army, when a soldiers was forced to work in bad weather, one decided not to work and imitate the disease, that his stomach hurts. And he did not think of anything better than to take and eat a large bar of soap ))) As a result, this soap foam then came out of him from all possible places, even from ...
The authorities got angry and gave him an extra week of work :lol:

Double. It's a little hard to see the upper one.
20220626_173218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom