in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Heron tracks at the creek.
IMG_20230205_150610032_HDR.jpg

Pasha! Hi..haven't seen you on a while.

@Pasha838 So good to see you !
I somehow got carried away with Korean comedy manhwa (comics) and cartoons, and began to visit the forums less often. In addition, I started learning Korean, and if English were added to this, everything would be completely mixed up in my head. :D
Probably, my mental abilities are a little limited, because after I started learning Korean, I began to make mistakes even in Russian, confusing voiced and voiceless consonants, which are written the same in Korean. My strange hobbies completely confused me. :D

Whatever it was, they sometimes pop up interesting feature films. I watched this one - this is a sad drama, and at the same time there are many elements of comedy.

It`s a story of a chiken, who runned from the factory. This cartoon is not entirely for children, sometimes it contains elements of violence and death (according to the plot, the ferret ate the duck, and the chicken began to raise the duckling).

Unfortunately, I did not find a translation. So I ended up just learning Korean. :) Books are sold cheap here, the Korean-russian dictionary cost me 438 rubles (6 $).

Back
Top Bottom