Incredible Dr. Pol

Young Farmer

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 22, 2012
Bedford NH
I have been watching this show since it started about a year ago. I love watching how he takes care of all sorts of animals. I like that they show both farm and domestic animals. Does anyone else watch this show? Its on National Geographic "wild"

My husband and I love that show!! I changed my tv package and I no longer get NG Wild. I want it back!! Dr. Pol reminds me of my vet. Both of them are very caring men! I may have to redo my satelite package so we can watch it again!!

I love his show, regardless of what happened two years ago (a lawsuit and probation but thats only ONE incident!). A good vet makes mistakes now and then but how many out there are so dedicated in helping animals out like he does. Not very many vets like him around as much as it used to be!

He is the kind of vet that really cares about his customers and the animals. I had a vet who was a total jerk to deal with, the vet I have now is just like Dr. Pol.

What happend two years ago?

I watch the show. I like him. I do think that some of his practices are questionable and outdated. I am assuming that he costs less then his competition for small animals.

He was brought up on charges of incompetence. He had a pregnant dog, she was pass due, family took her in, he said the puppies were fine.... Long story short, they had to take the dog to another vet, dog's puppies had been dead for about a week, mother dog had green discharge. She was a pure bred dog, and she had to be spade. The state of Michigan investigated and found Dr. Pol was not trained well in using ultrasound machine, the lady vet who works under him was found to be an incompetent vet. Dr. Pol and his partners were to get some updated training, placed on probation and pay fines. As of Sept. 2012, they had not done any of this. There evidently a website about him and other substandard vets out there. I have to admit after reading about the case, I found myself not respecting him as much as I had before....

Back
Top Bottom