Incubating 24 chicken eggs.

Had to put the chickens eggs back in the other incubator with the duck eggs while the new incubator is tweaked to get more humidity.
It going to be trial and error turning the duck eggs while the chicken eggs are supposed to be in lock down. I don't know what else to do.
I'm hoping the new incubator will be operational by the next egg turning in 8 hours.

Had to put the chickens eggs back in the other incubator with the duck eggs while the new incubator is tweaked to get more humidity.
It going to be trial and error turning the duck eggs while the chicken eggs are supposed to be in lock down. I don't know what else to do.
I'm hoping the new incubator will be operational by the next egg turning in 8 hours.
Looked like I could see condensation on walls and water dripping off eggs how could humidity be to low?

I had to see what was going on. I candled them quickly. 4 I can't see inside, 2 weren't developed and 2 are moving in the egg.
The 2 white ones on the left are the movers.

Attachments

• 16313255707847489138606774854188.jpg
    16313255707847489138606774854188.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 3
The first one that pipped didn't make it.
I pipped a hole in the remaining eggs. Only 2 chipped and moved. The 2 eggs I couldn't see when candled were mainly liquid, not developed.
I will zip them the 2 remaining ones if nothing happens in the next few hours.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom