1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Incubation

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by asilgallo, Jul 22, 2016.

1. asilgallo

asilgallo New Egg

Jul 22, 2016
    [​IMG]

2. asilgallo

asilgallo New Egg

Jul 22, 2016
    Can someine help me out my eggs been on the incubator for 25 days I turned the 3 times a day temperature 38.7 Celsius they are chicken eggs[​IMG]

3. hotmessJess

hotmessJess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2015
    Western NC
    Have you candled the egg? I hate to bear bad news, but your egg is likely not going to hatch at this point. :(

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  4. molly1chickens

molly1chickens Out Of The Brooder

Jul 13, 2016
    I have that incubator aswell and it donsnt hatch eggs well because the temperature measurement it wrong, much lower than it reads. Also there is no hydrometer so the humidity is a big guess why is very bad as the humidity needs to be precise to hatch chicken eggs. If I were you I would candle eggs (if you haven't already) to see if the chicks have developed at all (look for a air bubble and the rest of the egg should be completely dark which is the chick. Or you could water test them which people usually do at 25 days. Place the eggs in water and they should float and move a bit. This incubator is very bad so your eggs are probably dead or not developed, sorry. I would recommend getting a new incubator as I did. :(

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by