Incubator humidity in relation to outside humidity

Badoux3

Hatching
Apr 17, 2020
Hey everyone!

so when we google ideal incubation humidity we get several different ranges. Some of the lowest i’ve seen say 45-55% during incubating and 60-65% during hatch. Some of the highest are 60-65% during incubation and 70-80% during hatch.
i hear most Likely this is due to environmental differences as well as type of incubator.

so why not start a thread here: write your ideal humidty settings, what type of incubator you have, and If where you live it’s considered to be a high, medium, or low humidity Environment!

:welcome :frow I do believe your climate has an affect on hatching. I have tried many different humidity's. I have my best hatches of under/around 40% during incubation and 75% during lock-down. Originally I too did some research and there were a lot of different recommendations. I have a cabinet incubator but have hatched in the past with different incubators. Good luck and have fun...

:welcome :frow I do believe your climate has an affect on hatching. I have tried many different humidity's. I have my best hatches of under/around 40% during incubation and 75% during lock-down. Originally I too did some research and there were a lot of different recommendations. I have a cabinet incubator but have hatched in the past with different incubators. Good luck and have fun...
Do you live in an area of rather high or low average humidity? Where we live it’s usually rather dry.

Back
Top Bottom