Incubator indecision Hovabator 2370 or Kebonnixs 12

Where do you have it located? Outside in the lanai or porch? I also live in Florida and would like to know. Thanks!
I have mine on my nightstand. It's dead silent and allows me to check on them all the time. I also keep a tiny bluetooth hygrometer inside and it is much more accurate than any incubator readings. I noticed that the price of this incubator has gone up about $15 in the last month.

I have mine on my nightstand. It's dead silent and allows me to check on them all the time. I also keep a tiny bluetooth hygrometer inside and it is much more accurate than any incubator readings. I noticed that the price of this incubator has gone up about $15 in the last month.
Thank you! I just purchased the

MATICOOPX 30 Egg Incubator​

from Amazon for $139, a couple of hours ago. I should receive it in 2 days. It looks like a newer and larger version of the Kebonnixs 12. Hopefully, the Maticoopx 30 will have a high hatch rate like the Kebonnixs 12.

Thank you! I just purchased the

MATICOOPX 30 Egg Incubator​

from Amazon for $139, a couple of hours ago. I should receive it in 2 days. It looks like a newer and larger version of the Kebonnixs 12. Hopefully, the Maticoopx 30 will have a high hatch rate like the Kebonnixs 12.
Nice! I didn't see that one. Probably for the best as I have 14 chicks from the last 2 hatches in my bedroom still! I could only imagine having the ability to incubate 30! We have a small backyard flock and I just extended the run by 120sq ft and am finishing the outdoor brooder tomorrow. Best of luck and be sure to post when you get it going!

Attachments

• 20230209_214519.jpg
    20230209_214519.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 17
I just bought a kebonnix. Should be here Fri just in time for Easter HAL!

Since some of you use it, any tips or hints for me? Things I should know ahead of time? It fits 12 eggs, correct?

Thanks!

I just bought a kebonnix. Should be here Fri just in time for Easter HAL!

Since some of you use it, any tips or hints for me? Things I should know ahead of time? It fits 12 eggs, correct?

Thanks!
Yes, it fits 12 without issues. My advice would be to do a dry incubation and fill to the max with water on lockdown. Also, don't trust any incubator's readings and get a grovee hygrometer. We LOVE our Kebonnix!

Yes, it fits 12 without issues. My advice would be to do a dry incubation and fill to the max with water on lockdown. Also, don't trust any incubator's readings and get a grovee hygrometer. We LOVE our Kebonnix!
Literally my exact words and what I do. I dry hatch and fill it at lock down. I also have a govee in it. 😂

Back
Top Bottom