Incubator Lord Dream

I haven't used that one.. but walmart is NOT the actual seller and seller has a poor rating.. Joybuy is the seller.. best I can tell.

Cheaper on Amazon (click the coupn box) sold under a different name, but still the same.. average user rating is poor.

https://www.amazon.com/Sailnovo-Inc...=1679611469&sprefix=7+egg,aps,348&sr=8-7&th=1

I will note there are some tips and tricks to help be successful when using these "cheaper" bators.. including the following quote taken from the listing..

"TIPS:

1.For the occasional inaccurate temperature, it is recommended that you buy a thermometer to discover the problem in time. It can also be tested.

2.Reduce the influence of the external environment: When the ambient temperature is lower than 25°C (77°F), it is best to take heat preservation measures. When the device is placed in clothes or other warm places, the temperature uniformity is good, and it also helps to save energy and reduce heat dissipation. And if the ambient temperature reaches 37°C ((98.6 F)), the temperature of our incubator may reach 41-43°C (105.8-109.4 F). It is best to use it in a cool place."

Back
Top Bottom