Incubator Recommendations?

FluffySilkie

Songster
Sep 11, 2020
I have 4 little eggs that I’m trying to incubate and I don’t have an incubator, they are about a week away from hatching more or less, I need an affordable and functional incubator to give these eggs the best chance of survival!

What price range is affordable to you? If you want one quickly on such short notice, I recommend seeing what your local farm stores have in stock. If you live near a tractor supply, they carry the nurture right 360. They work great and are really easy to use. It’s around $150. You’ll probably also find styrofoam incubators at the farm stores, they usually work fine too, but they can be more difficult and more work to run. They go around the same price range.

What price range is affordable to you? If you want one quickly on such short notice, I recommend seeing what your local farm stores have in stock. If you live near a tractor supply, they carry the nurture right 360. They work great and are really easy to use. It’s around $150. You’ll probably also find styrofoam incubators at the farm stores, they usually work fine too, but they can be more difficult and more work to run. They go around the same price range.
I would prefer anything 70$ and under but I will definitely consider anything over I just really need one! Either I get a cheap subpar one for cheap that I will only use a few times or one that’s higher up in price but use it’s for a long time?

I would definitely recommend the NR360 at TSC.
It's FANTASTIC.
There's an entire thread (hundreds of pages long) that rants and raves about it.
If you do buy a styrofoam one do as HuffleClaw suggested and get a separate thermometer and hydrometer.

Back
Top Bottom