Incubator temperature

We’ve also decided we aren’t going to candle because we were really exited to candle so we done it a lot so were only doing the turning and water

Well candling is good to see if an egg is even developing, or if it died halfway and might explode and cast bacteria over all the other eggs... but keep it down to the 7th and 14th day then and just before they go into lockdown. I also candle my eggs before they go in, to look for cracks, double yolks and calcified shells...none of these make good hatching eggs. Farm eggs need a rooster, so check if the farm even keeps one. Good luck!

Year my dad has a take away and there is a shop near there what are selling chicken eggs hopefully they have fertillized egg please say me second batch is good

Hi I have chicks and small chickens so can you please help me we left half of it opens and the lights are turned off so will they fly out reply asap

Hi my chickens aren’t laying eggs so can you please help me there are 7 1 is male there is 6 females will they lay eggs please help reply asap

Back
Top Bottom