Incubators and hatcher for sale

Ricky Crawford

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 6, 2009
I have one Natureform model 45 incubator and one set up as a hatcher for sale. I also have a Pureflo model 140-1 incubator that was used for emus. These are large commercial units approximately 4feet square. New they sell for several thousand dollars. I am wondering if anyone is interested? Price neg. contact email with reasonable offer. They are located in Central [email protected]

hey!..i used to know a Rick Crawford!...okay..sorry..just had to say that...sorry to interupt your thread....
big_smile.png

Hi! I doubt that I'm the one you knew because I've never been to your part of the country. Too cold!! Nice visiting with you.

By any chance you dont happen to have any smaller ones for sale do you? Im in the Waco area.

Sorry, but I'm not the culprit. These have been used here for hatching emu eggs. They can be used for other type eggs.

Lots of inquirys, but no buyers. It's hard to look and kick the tires from across the country. I don't know if I gave you this info, but you can see pictures and descriptions of these units on the website for the Natureform company. They are Model NOM45 They hold appr. 5000 quail eggs. New, they sell for around $5000! Several used ones are listed from $1200 to $3000.

Back
Top Bottom