Incubators and hatcher for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ricky Crawford, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Ricky Crawford

Ricky Crawford Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2009
    I have one Natureform model 45 incubator and one set up as a hatcher for sale. I also have a Pureflo model 140-1 incubator that was used for emus. These are large commercial units approximately 4feet square. New they sell for several thousand dollars. I am wondering if anyone is interested? Price neg. contact email with reasonable offer. They are located in Central [email protected]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    hey!..i used to know a Rick Crawford!...okay..sorry..just had to say that...sorry to interupt your thread....[​IMG]

3. Ricky Crawford

Jan 6, 2009
    Hi! I doubt that I'm the one you knew because I've never been to your part of the country. Too cold!! Nice visiting with you.

4. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Are you able to ship them?
    Thanks!

5. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    By any chance you dont happen to have any smaller ones for sale do you? Im in the Waco area.

6. PoultryScienceAggie

PoultryScienceAggie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2008
    College Station, TX
    Did you buy them from a lady today? She was suppose to sell them to me but you gave her more than she was asking. If I would have known that I would have too.

7. Ricky Crawford

Jan 6, 2009
    Sorry, but I'm not the culprit. These have been used here for hatching emu eggs. They can be used for other type eggs.

8. PoultryScienceAggie

PoultryScienceAggie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2008
    College Station, TX
    Haha sorry! I was a little upset that night! Have you sold them yet?

9. Ricky Crawford

Jan 6, 2009
    Lots of inquirys, but no buyers. It's hard to look and kick the tires from across the country. I don't know if I gave you this info, but you can see pictures and descriptions of these units on the website for the Natureform company. They are Model NOM45 They hold appr. 5000 quail eggs. New, they sell for around $5000! Several used ones are listed from $1200 to $3000.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by