Incubators Anonymous

Quote: Hi DM! I am looking for guineas as I am on a guinea kick these days. I still have over 200 in the bator and another 100 on the way. Got me some silkies! (a new venture for me) eggs coming. Your BRs. I mostly like large fowl. I have no EEs yet so I may have to head down that path. So far Orps and barred rocks are my favorite.

Hello I am thasista and I am a hatchaholic.  :frow

I was told I could get the down-low on where to find good eggs on this thread!

[/quote

Psst....whatcha lookin for..... we will lead u in the right direction

Hi DM!  I am looking for guineas as I am on a guinea kick these days.  I still have over 200 in the bator and another 100 on the way.  Got me some silkies! (a new venture for me) eggs coming.  Your BRs.  I mostly like large fowl.  I have no EEs yet so I may have to head down that path.  So far Orps and barred rocks are my favorite.

You should have told me i could have sent u EE too..... dang

Last edited:
HELP I just found twenty 20 African goose eggs in the bushes by the pond
ya.gif

IS THE BATOR HOT?
yippiechickie.gif
CANDLE THEM QUICK AND GET THEM IN !
D.gif

Oh , I mean, wow that's too bad, but since they are there and probably already started, you should be a good Samaritan and at least give them a chance.
wink.png

Hello I am thasista and I am a hatchaholic.
frow.gif

I was told I could get the down-low on where to find good eggs on this thread!

Hi DM! I am looking for guineas as I am on a guinea kick these days. I still have over 200 in the bator and another 100 on the way. Got me some silkies! (a new venture for me) eggs coming. Your BRs. I mostly like large fowl. I have no EEs yet so I may have to head down that path. So far Orps and barred rocks are my favorite.

I see you found your way to IA !!!

I have a pen of EE and Ameraucana. I'm breaking this group up soon, so if you want eggs from these, now is the time. A beautiful blue Ameraucana keeps close track of his EE girls, all 8 of them. THey usually produce 6 eggs a day. If you need a dozen, just let me know. Otherwise I'm sure Donna can help you out, too.

I love the BO , too. I have a couple dozen chicks 1-3 weeks old. Generally these are for me and not for sale. I need to build my flock of lovely golden girls.
love.gif
I'm picking up 3 BR chicks this afternoon from a person who has some nice lines.
fl.gif
Hoping for 2 pullets and a cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom