wyandotte

eng orps

leghorn

rhodebars

legbars

breese

silkies

more coming too

ok I need help...again. I am overwhelmed with chicks and when I sat down to list what I had.....I would need about 30 pens......eeeekkkkk. there are a few breeds I will keep no matter but wanted to ask what breeds do you sell or get the most requests for? silkies was big on people's want list this year here......

just trying figure out who should go and who should stay......please don't make me list everything.....I don't really want to think that hard.

The ones I have seen:

Silkies
Brown Egg Layers - but the Marans and Welsumers seem to be popular
Blue Egg layers - EEs or Ameraucanas
SFH

Ones not as popular as I thought they would be
Olive Eggers
Isbar (although they are new - they might catch on)

my neighbor has Yokohama and new Hampshire's BB'S MFd'Uncles.....something else....young silver straights and working on peacocks.

olive eggers are hit and miss with sales. local and eggs. I am going to have those too. ee don't sell well for me ams do ok. people like the blue eggs.....so sbel work better for me than ee.

now I have had my fun with you, in los angeles I sell a few chicks. I have to get them sold within a week as I live in an apartment!!

i have the most demand for swedish flowers and basques. colored egg layers are always popular. I dont do auto sexers because I dont want to have to deal with snipping the heads of cockerels in my apartment so I sell straight run birds.

Yeah im in lock down 56 eggs made it to lock down out of 60 i am hyped my show roo and hens Dark Brahma and show roo and well hens that where good stock but not so show more then 3 flaws wish me luck ............

I also scored on some Heritage RIR eggs yesterday and they in the bator 12 IM Hyped

Back
Top Bottom