Incubators Anonymous

OK my RIR hatched today all 12 plus some of my mixed flock mostly Dark Brahma and Austrolorps . but why on earth did i decide to put 100 eggs in the Leahy on the 3rd ?
the lady that wanted the RIR and reason i got the eggs has now changed her mind when her new neighbor brought home 2 pit bulls ................... ANYONE ?

OH Joy LOL im addicted i need Help
THAT's why I get payment ahead of time for special orders... they pay for the eggs and a 'setting fee' then just an extra $1.50 per chick hatched when they pick them up... if they don't pick up, the chicks are for sale after 5 days.

Hey y'all about a month or so ago, I bought a used incubator with a turner. (Both are little giant).

23 days ago I put an New Hampshire egg in there and it pipped Friday night and Saturday morning I "helped" it hatch. It was bloody and had yolk hanging out. Well it's fine now, I'm not goin to help anymore so that doesn't happen anymore. But now that I've hatched one I want to hatch more!! Today I'm going to a backyard chicken farmer who lives down the road to get 3 dozen more eggs to hatch!!! Can't wait to hatch more!!

Hey y'all about a month or so ago, I bought a used incubator with a turner. (Both are little giant).

23 days ago I put an New Hampshire egg in there and it pipped Friday night and Saturday morning I "helped" it hatch. It was bloody and had yolk hanging out. Well it's fine now, I'm not goin to help anymore so that doesn't happen anymore. But now that I've hatched one I want to hatch more!! Today I'm going to a backyard chicken farmer who lives down the road to get 3 dozen more eggs to hatch!!! Can't wait to hatch more!!
hope you have more regular rails. the quail rails won't hold chicken eggs.

14/18=78% hatch Our best hatch ever in the Philippines!!
wee.gif
non-shipped eggs - gotta love them
Congrats Oz!! Love your Chicken Mission idea too. Oh to have the chicken breeds I need to do all my own hatching with non shipped eggs!! The PO cooked a whole box if Sumatras for me. The next box of Sbel were fine, but makes me scared to buy eggs in summer.

Don't forget to watch Larry the Cable Guy on "Only in America" on the History channel this Wednesday the 14th. He will be at Cackles Hatchery. Should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom