Incubators Anonymous

Come to think of it - they don't anymore. They did for a while but I have swiss cheese for brains sometimes and the part that should be there saying that they haven't made 3 lts of Coke for years must be where one of the holes is. LOL
actually i have seen 3 liter bottles in places like the dollar tree with soda in them ...

I just seen a posting for a free cube chest freezer thinking that would make a nice incubator...of course i don't need it...but still bet it would work..and hubby used to work at maytag probably could make just the fan run...hmmm

@DMRippy

That incubator of yours inspired my journey on home made incubators.

I am glad it is getting a new life

My first bator did? Really? My MEGA Bator I can understand but that first one is not much to inspire anyone LOL. Glad it is getting a new home too. Now to figure out what to do with the old hatcher. That is a nice hatcher for someone. I have thought about using it for my Mealworms but it would get too humid in there if it was closed. Right now it is being used as a table LOL.

Stage 2 and 3 complete. 9 EE x blue Polish, 13 "pure"EE, and 4 stragglers still working on it ( day 23). The final stage starts on 8/2 with the last of the runner ducks.

Come to think of it - they don't anymore. They did for a while but I have swiss cheese for brains sometimes and the part that should be there saying that they haven't made 3 lts of Coke for years must be where one of the holes is. LOL
hugs.gif
I understand. I'm doing a Lumosity app and an Elevate app on my phone to try to improve things like that.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom