incubators for sale or trade

fireslayer

Hatching
11 Years
Jun 19, 2008
Belle Fourche, South Dakota
Greetings all,
Our family used to run a hatchery years ago and I still have the incubators and hatchers. There is one cabinet type Jamesway - dimensions 6'8"x6'x36", which is made of redwood, I believe. The trays are still in the cabinet, which has two larger bottom incubators and two smaller top incubators. It is a model 3536, type E, 110 v, 60 cycle unit.
The others are Bundy's... there are four of the incubators, Model 6, and one hatcher. All trays are included. They will need work, but I'm sure you could make at least one or two complete from using all four. I turned on the hatcher this morning and the fan came right on. The moisture wheels in back are disconnected. These are large cabinet typy units also made out of redwood, I believe. I did not measure the Bundy's but would if anyone wanted to know.
These are located in western South Dakota near the Wyoming, Montana borders.
Drop me an email if you are interested in any or all of the units. I need to move these as they are in the way of a remodel project. Feel free to call me, also at 605-210-1780. I will get some pics tomorrow.
Thanks

Last edited:
I saw an old wooden one on ebay today,and it had a really nice antique looking case - the one you have may be the same, but the shipping to WV would be very expensive i bet.
If you were closer, and it looked like the one I saw, I would snatch it up! still would like to see a pic of it, if you have one.

pictures make everything look more tempting
wink.png

Fireslayer I am very interested in the equipment you mentioned I am not in the country at present but will be returning shortly for 2 weeks before I redeploy but before I had to leave I ran a small gang of delinquent fowl and when I return home for good I would like to start a small business around it. I am not concerned with the working conditions of the incubators I am a fully licensed service tech for HVACR and electrician please let me know what you want for them and how much to ship the whole lot to me in Texas

Back
Top Bottom