Incubators wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 4H kids and mom, Jun 15, 2007.

1. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    I've got the fever real bad, and now I want to try my hand at hatching my own! [​IMG] Anybody got an incubator or two that they want to part with? Fair price, or possibly willing to trade in chicks? I got plenty! lol [​IMG] I can drive to pick up in southern wis, or northern ill. Or, I'd be willing to pay shipping if you are further and the price is right. [​IMG]

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
  3. aran

aran Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2007
    rochester ny
    you should totally give it a go 4H...its very satisfying and alot of fun to do with your kids. William and me spent a few hours overall including going to the hardware store to buy supplies, cutting the plexiglass, wiring all the stuff together...he had a ball and so did I. And now we have an incubator for <$20 with more features than many of the expensive models. Me, redneck and missprissy all followed the same basic design and it has turned out fantastic!

4. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    I have one i would be willing to ship and trade for chicks its a Hovabator i think its Styrofoam with 2 viewing windows and a fan i have only used it once its about 2 months old and my first hatch was 30 eggs out of 35 and it holds up to 100 eggs if your interested please email me [email protected] i would be more then willing to ship like i said just let me know

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by