Incubators

I use a LG with the goose extender part for it. I've also used a cabinet, but really prefer the styrofoam for hatching as I do the misting method and don't like to open the cabinet as much as this would require. Hope this was helpful. Nancy

I used a Brinsea Eco to hatch goose eggs for the first time - out of 11 at lockdown, 8 hatched. I had to open it a few times to take out goslings and shells to make room for the rest, but no one was adversely affected, IMHO. I will be using it this year for goose eggs, and am thinking about getting another.
smile.png

I've got a nice old redwood incubator. Best I've ever used, if the egg's fertile this monster will almost certaintly hatch it. And to make it more exciting, i don't lockdown my eggs. It would be impossible, it holds up to 12 trays and i usually set every two weeks during the hatching season.
I won't hatch waterfowl in sportsman's they always seem to dry for me and hatch horribly, though i thought i hatched gambirds and chickens better than the redwood.
But before we had any of these we exclusively used styrofoam incubators, everything hatched good in those. We used little giants and other various brands.

Back
Top Bottom