Incuview Incubator

Pics
Quote:
It will run at 100% to get to your target temperature. Once at that temperature it will back off and only use the percentage of power needed to maintain that target temperature. This is just a way of showing you how the heater is performing. I found that by putting a towel under the unit and rolling up a towel and wrapping it around the sides I was able to reduce the demands of the heater by giving added insulation.

It depends on the ambient temperature and humidity of the location where the incubator is being placed.
Dry and cool room, probably will need it in. Warm and humid, you may need it out.

You will have to monitor the interior humidity of the unit to determine if you need the plug in or out.

Hi all. I'm on day 10 of incubating 2 dozen eggs. The air cells on my bantam eggs seem to be growing faster than the olive eggers. Should I add the black plug to keep a more stable humidity? I was just worried about enough oxygen getting in there. Thoughts?

I'm leaving the plug in. We are really dry with the heat on. I have to add water ever other day to keep it at the bottom of the hatching area on the dial.

Back
Top Bottom