Incuview Incubator

Pics
I need some advice about temp. I bought my incuview during the summer last year and used it once to hatch out 14 shipped eggs. I had 8 hatch but they all hatched a day early. I also ended up with two chicks with curled toes.

I am about to use it again and it is up and running without eggs right now. The incubator readout says 99.6 and my spot check and incubator warehouse thermometer read 101.4 and 101.8. They are both located between the heating unit and the arm of the turner. I am getting slightly highers temps on the very edges.

So I need to turn down the programmed temp correct? This is all new to me so I don't want to mess with things if I don't need to but want to optimize my hatches.

So I need to turn down the programmed temp correct? This is all new to me so I don't want to mess with things if I don't need to but want to optimize my hatches.
In my opinion, Yes. I can calibrate my "control/thermostat". You were to hot in the earlier hatch so drop it 1/2 degree and things should work out better.

Hello Everyone! Incubator Warehouse here. Thanks for all the great feedback about the IncuView All-In-One Egg Incubator. After some of the feedback we received here about the fan guard restricting airflow. We did some testing and didn't find that there was any effect on hatch rates. All that said we didn't like the current fan guard anyway. We have scoured the world and found a fan guard that doesn't impede air flow. We have now changed the fan guard we use on the IncuView. See picture below.

Based on our testing, replacing the fan guards that are on all current IncuViews is not necessary for a successful hatch, but if you would like one of these new fan guards please email us at [email protected] and we can send you one.

Thanks again for all your positive reviews and support of the IncuView.

Very nice! That guard definitely looks much less restrictive than the plastic mesh canvas.

Once again thanks for listening and more importantly, responding. Cheers!

Great company! Thanks for listening and making changes! I ordered two Incuview in Dec, haven't used them yet. I am planning to use them very soon, so the new guards will be most welcome!

So I have 3 eggs left in the bat or that have not hatched or pipped. Hatch day was the 15th do I give them longer or take them out and try to candle them. I had 17 eggs 13 hatched, one died after pipping.

I am a first time Hatcher, so this whole process was nerve wracking for me. I loved that the kids and I could see everything through this nice big clear top! The incuview is so easy to use and understand, too; it's kind of "plug and play". So far, 14 out of 22 eggs hatched, but there is plenty of time for the rest, still. I had trouble getting the humidity gauge to read high enough range the last three days so I was constantly adding water surface area via wet paper towels anywhere there was any extra space. Turns out, the humidity was probably just fine. I had condensation at the corners and edges.....all the chicks who have pipped, hatched on their own within the 24 hours I promised to give them before I panicked, lol! The eggs which have not yet hatched could be blanks....I'm not an expert candler, and all my eggs are very dark, so I just left them in to make sure I didn't discard a viable egg. :) I'll do an amateur eggtopsy after I'm sure they won't be hatching.

Last edited:
So I have 3 eggs left in the bat or that have not hatched or pipped. Hatch day was the 15th do I give them longer or take them out and try to candle them. I had 17 eggs 13 hatched, one died after pipping.
Congratulation on the hatch!! Being the other eggs hatched on time-----If "I" had others that have not pipped I would give then till the later part of day 22----If Nothing---I feed them to the hogs----clean the incubator up and set some more---LOL. Let Me say this---I hatch 1000's and 1000's----If all the eggs have not hatched by the later part of day 21----I leave all of them in till the later part of day 22 unless they all hatch before then-----"""I""" Never open the incubator from day 18 till they all hatch or day 22 for Nothing----I add water without opening I Do Not Open to "help" or remove some hatched chicks----Its The way I have learned What works the Best for me for the best hatch-----I usually hatch right at 100% of the eggs that go into lock down on day 18.

When I open my incubator years back to help or take a hatched chick out before the rest had hatched etc-----I had so many that died even without pipping---that rarely happens now. Good Luck!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom