Incuview Incubator

Pics
Live hatching webcam!!!
4 babies have hatched - I removed 2 because I needed to add water ( hopefully I didnt jepordize the others...
Of the eggs there only 2 have not pipped yet.
Monday is day 21
The Link is Working for some but not for others - If you try it out please let me know if it works for you and what your are browsing it on?
I have a theory it needs to be viewed on apple products?
If anyone is bored try it out and let me know!
CAMERA LINK AND INSTRUCTIONS :

Go to :
http://www.ripcasting.com

Then click on the middle bar that says "ripcasting video"
Then click on the small bar that says "Login Portal"
Login: 015 69 322
Password 2138

4 babies have hatched - I removed 2 because I needed to add water ( hopefully I didnt jepordize the others...
I always be set-up where I can add water to my incubators without opening(through a vent hole/flex straw/etc----I do not want to risk jeopardizing the rest. Hope opening does not affect you but it is sure death to some if I open mine where I live(Location/humidity/etc ) can affect some, other locations not as much. Good Luck!

I always be set-up where I can add water to my incubators without opening(through a vent hole/flex straw/etc----I do not want to risk jeopardizing the rest. Hope opening does not affect you but it is sure death to some if I open mine where I live(Location/humidity/etc ) can affect some, other locations not as much. Good Luck!

Yeah I couldn't find a straw , I do have some flexible airline tubing , but it wasn't firm enough and the wateri put in wouldnt break surface tension and it would just pool on the top of the grate- will be an easy fix for next time- so far most eggs have hatched waitin on three left 2 that have pipped and one that hasn't

Well all in all not a bad hatch for my first time using the incuview! 12 of 13 chics hatched so what 98% - and that's without an accurate hydrometer! Lol

Just received my IncuView in the mail yesterday and it looks like FedEx smooshed it.
1f629.png
I'll call Incubator Warehouse when they open. The turner and base are both cracked and warped in several places. -sigh- I was so pumped to finally step up from the foam Little Giants.

Oh no!! Can you put in a complaint with Fedex? Incubator Warehouse has amazing customer service so I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Oh no!!  Can you put in a complaint with Fedex?  Incubator Warehouse has amazing customer service so I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

I called and they're shipping me out a new base and turner tomorrow! The top appears to be fine, but they said that if I had any issues with it to let them know and they'd sort it out. :)

The Transformer just went out and my interview yesterday. It has only been 2 years I never expected it to have issues this soon. I wonder who else is having real problems with their interview. I hope no one's Transformer goes out in the middle of an incubation cycle

Back
Top Bottom