Incuview Incubator

Just put 11 well developed icelandics into lockdown, fingers crossed for a good hatch. I filled the outer tray as well as wetting the sponge. It's currently at 65% according to my incutherm thermometer/hygrometer but only about half way through the incubation dial on the incuview's built in hygrometer

Last edited:
Just put 11 well developed icelandics into lockdown, fingers crossed for a good hatch. I filled the outer tray as well as wetting the sponge. It's currently at 65% according to my incutherm thermometer/hygrometer but only about half way through the incubation dial on the incuview's built in hygrometer

Sounds about right. Good luck!

Yes, that's what my built-in dial on the Incuview will read too, when my other hygrometers read 65%.
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Post chick photos when they hatch!

No action yet aside from a few eggs that wobble occasionally but technically they just hit day 19 as of 5:38 tonight, guessing I may see a pip or two tomorrow. Finnie you were right it is holding 70% humidity without any fluctuation since I locked them down last night

So far still just the one pip and no more progress as of yet but I just heard chirping so hoping that's a good sign. Maybe I'll luck out and wake up to at least one hatched chick in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom