Indiana all poultry must go ! Edited to add pics ! SOLD !

cheepchicks

Songster
12 Years
May 6, 2007
Indiana
Ok...I have to sell all of my birds because of an unforseen disaster with the home we were purchasing. So here is a list

The list is as follows Bantam Cochins 10 all about 2 months old I think. 5 are gold laced and 5 are red frizzle. They came to me on Sept 17th they are vaccinated and came from Ideal. With the exception of the Little Bantam Partridge Cochin I hatched out. Price is 3.00 each for cochins (10)

BRBantamCochins.jpg

Barred rocks...all appear to be female except one. They also came from Ideal on the 17th. Price is 3.00 each (6)

BarredRocksGuineas.jpg

23 Guineas, sky blue, chocolate, lavendar, pied and white ages and sex are varied from over a year to a couple months old. (18 of them are about a week older than the bantam cochins). Price of keets is 3.00 each(18) , Juveniles 5.00 (3)each & The grown ups (2)8.00.

DSCF0003-2.jpg

Standard cochins, 1 roo 2 pullets all buffs, 1white pullet, 1black pullet, 1 roo & 1 hen both blue, 1 silverlaced hen.
These 4 have been together since chicks the hens are laying and the roos get along famously. I would like 8.00 for them and prefer they stay together. Eggs are about 1 a day sometimes 2.

TheQuartet.jpg

Pullets x 6 sorry cant find all their pics. I think maybe 4.00 each for these gals.

DSCF0025-2.jpg

4 muscovey ducks already breeding but only about 8 months old if that. There is one drake three hens. I think 3.00 for them all would be ok. Hard to see them here but its the best picture I have.

DSCF0021-1.jpg

3 magpie ducks also breeding I bought them from Ideal in May.These are on the critical list and need to be repopulated in the states. I am asking 40.00 for the Trio. There is one drake and 2 hens.

DSCF0003.jpg

2 mandarin ducks I bought in Sept. They are juvenile and a pair. I need at least 40.00 dollars for this pair

DSCF0005-1.jpg

1 RP turkey hen. 20.00 only 1 available.

DSCF0004.jpg

This should give you an idea of what I have and prices I have in mind but as I said Best offer takes them....I wish I could keep them and it saddens me to see them go. But I just don't have a choice. I have pictures so send email to [email protected]

Last edited:
SC,

Yes I did post on the other BYC. I have a month to get this all done. I was buying on contract and the lady got offered more for the property than she could refuse. She is in breach but it doesn't help me right now. So for the moment I have about 25 days to get these birds rehomed.

CCL,

Yes I do have pictures and I live near to Indianapolis...or near enough anyway to meet a person there. I am actually about an hour south of Indy.

Cheepchicks, can you ship? I would be gladly to take some.

I am sorta close to you but not close enough to drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to try not to ship. I have alot to do between now and moving out day. If for some reason I have trouble finding homes for them I will keep you on the top of the list for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom