INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

I know I replied to your BST add and know I'm a good distance from you but I have about 13 girls that are available. I do travel to Indy several times a week too. Unfortunately too soon in the season for ducklings yet but my youngest available hatched September. Most others are from last spring/summer.
I live in Gary,Indiana zipcope 46406. Its right next to Chicago.. Indy is 3-4 hours away. Can you ship?

I thought I posted this before but it seems to be gone. So if it ends up being a double, please forgive.

@Jntnrmn and I had a little discussion regarding hatchery purchased Buff Orpingtons but I haven't had any so wondered if anyone here has and your comments.

Would the Buffs tend to be a broody breed? In this case that would be desirable :)

Also, does anyone have silkie chicks for sale this spring?

caf.gif

I thought I posted this before but it seems to be gone. So if it ends up being a double, please forgive.

@Jntnrmn and I had a little discussion regarding hatchery purchased Buff Orpingtons but I haven't had any so wondered if anyone here has and your comments.

Would the Buffs tend to be a broody breed? In this case that would be desirable :)

caf.gif
Cutting in on this. I bought some female Buff Orpingtons from Meyer hatchery last year and by the end of the year, my two buff girls were broody and trying to hatch/steel one anthers eggs.

Hello Indiana. Angel's eggs here in Peru In. I am fairly new to this. I have 13 layers and two roo's. All are RIR. Having a blast with them. All my pulletts are laying. All are at six months. I want to sell the eggs to the locals, I sent in the application to the egg board at Perdue and waiting on a reply. Is that all I need to do to be able to sell my eggs?

HI angels eggs, I am also in Peru! Nice to have a local neighbor! My name is janet

Hello there.
I am south down 19 past the Smithfield plant. Glad to know others are local. Do you sell your eggs? I would like to hit the farmers market in town at some point.
Stay in touch.
Angel

No, we don't sell ours, we just give them to family. Neither of us are big egg eaters but I just enjoy the chickens so much. We live a few miles from maconaquah, so not too far from you.

I thought I posted this before but it seems to be gone.  So if it ends up being a double, please forgive.

@Jntnrmn
and I had a little discussion regarding hatchery purchased Buff Orpingtons but I haven't had any so wondered if anyone here has and your comments.

Would the Buffs tend to be a broody breed?  In this case that would be desirable :) 

:caf

I can hatch some for you if you want. I have Blue, Black and Partridge colors.
Just let me know when you're ready for some if those interest you.

It might be a bit early to inquire about, but has there been any consideration for a "chickenfest" get together for 2017?
2 years ago it kindof got cancelled due to the avian influenza & last year it just never seemed to mesh for various scheduling date conflicts.
Hopefully it can be worked out for Northern Indiana this year.

Here is a link to the 2017 "Chickenstock" from the Michigan group (June 10th)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...rmation-thread-for-june-10-2017#post_18105686

Stop on up & say hi to us, if ya can make it up here.

Back
Top Bottom