INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

My newest Additions! Drove 7 hours to get! Their feathers are a bit battered (from being kept in tiny pens and over crowded) BUT With a little TLC and free ranging their feathers will be lushes once again!
1 picture is one duck, no repeats! YES 18 Muscovys!
Pink ones are from a person in Hastings, Michigan, Blue ones are from a different person in Crystal Michigan.
The pen I'm in is just a Quarantine Pen. Once kept for 3 weeks in this pen, I will let them out to free range with my others.

My newest Additions! Drove 7 hours to get! Their feathers are a bit battered (from being kept in tiny pens and over crowded) BUT With a little TLC and free ranging their feathers will be lushes once again!
1 picture is one duck, no repeats! YES 18 Muscovys!
Pink ones are from a person in Hastings, Michigan, Blue ones are from a different person in Crystal Michigan.
The pen I'm in is just a Quarantine Pen. Once kept for 3 weeks in this pen, I will let them out to free range with my others.
Very cool. How often do you get new flock members?

Turkeys are lonely. Thinking about getting more turkey hens for Jake Jake. Penny is broody, so I gave her eggs back to her, even though their brood wasn't terribly healthy last time. They're lonely.

Also thinking quail, pheasants or some nice clean-legged chicken might make decent company.

Someone broke into our garage and stole all of our power tools and an expensive tool chest yesterday.

Went to ER Tuesday because I had an episode in my microbiology class and freaked everyone out. None of my contacts would answer their phones, and so other students or staff called 911, so I felt pressured to go. Not looking forward to that bill. Of course, they found absolutely nothing (like I said would happen)), so I missed all my classes, felt like a freakshow, and am getting billed thousands of dollars for absolutely nothing.

Neurologist thinks it's all in my head, but he's ordered an MRI anyway. That's going to be March 19. Ob/gyn is thinking a laparoscopy might be needed. Nobody knows what's going on.

I'm not sure if this is where to post....I am wondering if anyone has pictures of 1 week white Japanese black tailed chicks. I just bought chicks from rural king and many are mislabeled. These look nothing like the ones I googled.
I am just curious what I may have
Thanks in advance,
Janet Norman

Back
Top Bottom