INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

This wasn't a place that was keeping them as pets. I just phrased it like that because I was in a hurry and was running out of time to post in detail to explain that you have to fill out an adoption application. I should not have posted without having ample time to post and explain the situation in detail.
However, the links below have the actual story.

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/l...farm/531-c0e13958-a78b-4486-ad40-95c278f9710d

https://fox59.com/indiana-news/hancock-county-farm-under-investigation-dozens-of-animals-se

Here is the rescue's page.
https://oinkingacres.org
Don't feel like you have to explain yourself in detail. You don't owe me an explanation or anything. I was merely expressing my opinion that livestock are not pets. :idunno

I'm not sure you gave her much of a choice. :hmm
I don't see it that way but perhaps that's because I know my own intentions. I don't understand why things are read into and misconstrued. Especially when I use emojis to show my intention. How is a hug taken to be anything but that? :hugs I understand how she feels about being misread. Happens to me all the time. But no one owes anything to anyone they don't personally know. I gave my opinion and nothing more. :idunnoi just don't want her to feel she has to prove anything to me. I'm just some woman that is on the internet. Same as everybody else. You do you and forget all the nay nays :thumbsup

I don't see it that way but perhaps that's because I know my own intentions. I don't understand why things are read into and misconstrued. Especially when I use emojis to show my intention. How is a hug taken to be anything but that? :hugs I understand how she feels about being misread. Happens to me all the time. But no one owes anything to anyone they don't personally know. I gave my opinion and nothing more. :idunnoi just don't want her to feel she has to prove anything to me. I'm just some woman that is on the internet. Same as everybody else. You do you and forget all the nay nays :thumbsup
That all sounds good to me, I'm only saying I just understand why she reacted to you that way from your intial post. It looked unnecessary, like you were picking her apart, when I think pretty much everyone understands what someone means when they say pet farm animal: An animal that is normally considered livestock but someone has as a pet. Just my two cents, as another random woman on the Internet, lol

That all sounds good to me, I'm only saying I just understand why she reacted to you that way from your intial post. It looked unnecessary, like you were picking her apart, when I think pretty much everyone understands what someone means when they say pet farm animal: An animal that is normally considered livestock but someone has as a pet. Just my two cents, as another random woman on the Internet, lol
I didn't mean it that way at all but seeing it from your perspective that makes sense. I'm not someone who goes about picking fights but I guess my words in this case were twisted into something that was not my intention. Again I thoroughly apologize if it was taken that way.

I didn't mean it that way at all but seeing it from your perspective that makes sense. I'm not someone who goes about picking fights but I guess my words in this case were twisted into something that was not my intention. Again I thoroughly apologize if it was taken that way.
Like you said, things can be misconstrued when we can't hear tone and don't know the person's intentions. I've seen a lot of your posts so I didn't think you were being mean or anything but I could see how it could be taken the wrong way. ☺️

B7bg2hVyB7Ar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom