Indiana North Eastern

I will be able to meet you on Tuesday if that is okay. Or I could come on Thurdays evening. Leaving Friday for a couple of days but have someone watching the bators for me. just let me know.

I will have an empty bator by Tuesday so whatever you want to get rid of . I have an egg turner in this one with forced air too. My best one. So whatever you want to send. Barnyard mixed and mutts would be fine. We can meet half way or I can come to Goshen. I don't have a problem with either. Just name the time and place. I have a small car that gets 30 miles to a gallon so it is up to you.

WOW had a great lunch with Carole. Great food and great conversation. Hope we get together again. Put eggs in bator yesterday can't wait for them to hatch.

It was fun, huh? I know I've seen you before....and we seem to have alot in common! I gave ALL the eggs fairy dust so they will hatch! I just hatched a few more cochin/mixed bantams!

I'll see you again sometime.
wink.png

HELLO, I LIVE IN FORT WAYNE NEAR HILGERS FARM MARKET ON HWY 30 I HAVE EGGS A PLENTY WE HAVE NEVER TRIED TO HATCH ANY BUT IT SURE WOULD BE NICE TO FIND SOMEONE WILLING TO TAKE OUT THE TIME. LET ME KNOW I CAN SEND YOU SOME PICS. I TALK TO MY OLDEST HEN OREO, I ASK HER EVERY DAY TO GO BROODY AND HATCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OREO BROWNIE CHICKS. MY ROOS NAME IS BROWNIE

I live in Greencastle, Indiana in Putnam county. I am south of you. I don't have eggs yet but will later this year. I am getting Ameraucanas at the end of this month. I can't wait. I only have two bantams right now and one of them has 6 new chicks. I use to show chickens in 4-H. I am so happy that I am back to getting them.

Back
Top Bottom