info on silkies and polish chickens

SILKIEOBESSESED

Chirping
6 Years
Sep 21, 2013
fl
Hi everybody!! I am sooo excited about signing up for my all time favorite website!!!! I haven't gotten chickens yet but I'm planning like crazy! I'm getting 2 silkies and 1 polish chicken. I know a lot about silkies but I would LOVE to learn all I can on polish (witch I know non about) and silkies!!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined us!
LL

welcome-byc.gif
There are several dedicated silkie threads on BYC and Polish thread also, I think if you put it in the search box, they will pop up. Subscribe to any and all of them, so you won't have to search again. Then if you decide you don't care for some - just unsubscribe.

My friend has 2 silkies and 2 seramas and no computer. By doing research for her I've learned a lot about the breeds and you will to. The most beautiful silkies she has ever had came from Sundown Waterfowl (a BYCer) she generally has ads in BYC's Buy/sell/trade forum in fall. She always have several good photos and descriptions of what she is selling. Since silkies are very hard to sex before 4-5 mos. old, the birds she sells are that age or older.

welcome-byc.gif
There are several dedicated silkie threads on BYC and Polish thread also, I think if you put it in the search box, they will pop up. Subscribe to any and all of them, so you won't have to search again. Then if you decide you don't care for some - just unsubscribe.

Welcome to BYC. Good advice from DeeDee.

Back
Top Bottom