Information on after hatching is complete

I also want to add that you obviously don't put so much vitamins and stuff that you shock their system. A little body requires a very small dosage. Trust me, 100mg to 1gal of water would do little to nothing for a human.

That's great news! :) So happy to hear he's getting better. Ducks are truly AMAZING at recovering, if given the chance. My little disabled two day old is also doing very well.

our baby duck is up and running about and doing great. Thanks for all the info and insight very helpful thanks so much. our little guy doesn't stop squawking until i pick him up or is in sight if i walk away he get loud and don't shut up. lol. the kids get a kick out of it.

our baby duck is up and running about and doing great. Thanks for all the info and insight very helpful thanks so much. our little guy doesn't stop squawking until i pick him up or is in sight if i walk away he get loud and don't shut up. lol. the kids get a kick out of it.
Imprinting is very strong so to your lil duckling your it's mama duck. minus the feathers and waddle.

Back
Top Bottom