Interior design

hilari221

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 23, 2013
I started my interior coop painting. I must be a crazy person :)
apehu3uz.jpg

Last edited:
I really like it! If the roost is far enough from the wall you shouldn't get much poop on it. I don't have any poop on my walls. Of course I don't have fancy silver flower/tree/cloud looking thingamajigs on my wall. I'd be more worried about their fascination with the color and pecking at it. :)

By the way- pay no attention to handsomeryan, he's just upset that his chickens are pooping all over the fancy new red coop he just built. I don't recall if he has pics of the inside, but I'm guessing Mrs. Handsomeryan made him paint the inside of his coop too. :D

By the way- pay no attention to handsomeryan, he's just upset that his chickens are pooping all over the fancy new red coop he just built. I don't recall if he has pics of the inside, but I'm guessing Mrs. Handsomeryan made him paint the inside of his coop too.
big_smile.png

Nope. All raw wood (well, raw wood covered in chicken dust and chicken poop now).
lau.gif

They are decals but they are coming down. Not staying in place anyway.

They are decals but they are coming down. Not staying in place anyway.
I like them
love.gif
(especially now that I can actually see what they are-- I was on my iphone last night and all I could see were silver blobs ). Have you thought about painting over them with a clear coat? The chickens may peck them at first, but once they realize they're not food, they'll probably stop.

Nope. All raw wood (well, raw wood covered in chicken dust and chicken poop now).
lau.gif
Ah, well, you got me.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom