Intro

Wprince81

In the Brooder
Apr 1, 2023
Hi group!! I live in Alabama and have had my 4 hens for over a year. They are 2 silkie, 1 RIR, and 1 polish. They are doing great and lay for me daily. They are in a nice big coop and run. I decided this year to add a few more hens and ended up with 13 new babies! I got 2 blue cochin, 5 cream legbar and 6 ayem cemani. I know one of the legbar is a male and I will probably end up with some cemani cockerels too which I can't keep! I also have dogs, cats, pigs, parrots, snakes, lizards, turtles, fish, axolotls, frogs. It's a zoo over here! I do work full time as a nurse in the operating room as well. I have a husband and a 21 year old son. Very nice to be here to learn and share experiences with you all!

Hi group!! I live in Alabama and have had my 4 hens for over a year. They are 2 silkie, 1 RIR, and 1 polish. They are doing great and lay for me daily. They are in a nice big coop and run. I decided this year to add a few more hens and ended up with 13 new babies! I got 2 blue cochin, 5 cream legbar and 6 ayem cemani. I know one of the legbar is a male and I will probably end up with some cemani cockerels too which I can't keep! I also have dogs, cats, pigs, parrots, snakes, lizards, turtles, fish, axolotls, frogs. It's a zoo over here! I do work full time as a nurse in the operating room as well. I have a husband and a 21 year old son. Very nice to be here to learn and share experiences with you all!
Welcome to you and your zoo!
:celebrate

Welcome...I am happy you found us. You can at least say, it doesn't get boring around your home. ☺️

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom